Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Gamer On Holiday

We Will Pass Through This Portal ...
The Family Kobold are going away for a few days next week. We're not going far, but we will be, relatively speaking, in the middle of nowhere, renting a holiday cottage. Our plans include walking, exploring the local area to see if there's anything to do aside from walking, and Mrs Kobold may indulge in a bit of fishing. I'll probably take a few photos.

A fairly outdoors sort of holiday, really.

Except that the weather forecast suggests rain.

This could leave us trapped in our cottage, with the rain lashing against the window. What do do?

Oh well, I'll do what I always do when I go on holiday. Pack a load of games. The children can play 'Fluxx' forever, so that will be in. I may stick in 'Battle Cry'. It's certainly a chance for me to try out some more games of 'Clobberin' Time' in an undisturbed environment. I shall make other choices closer to the time.

Wet holidays hold no terrors for us.

If I get chance I will set this blog up to post stuff for me, so you'll barely notice I've gone.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...