Sunday 28 July 2013

Eldar Avatar

After my last Epic 40K battle report, my brother asked me what I was using for my Eldar Avatar. The truth is that I can't remember. It's a plastic toy which I picked up in our local supermarket about four years ago, but I can't remember the range it's from. All I did was repaint it, and put it on a 40mm frontage base.

Here it is.



Feel free to ID the original model for me.

I do have a 'proper' Epic 40K Avatar as well, but he's currently in for repairs as his arm has fallen off. Technically the lists only allow one per army, but my Eldar are painted in two colour schemes so I can pit them against each other. In the 41st Century no-one is really your friend, even other Eldar ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...