Saturday 2 July 2016

Ape-X

Over the past couple of years I've bought a few Reaper Bones miniatures when I've been to shows, and they've then sat in the unpainted 'lead' pile. So I painted one yesterday - the cybernetic Ape-X!


This is a nice, versatile figure, as it scales just as well for skirmishes ...


... as it does for giant monsters.


And the Reaper plastic was no harder to work with than metal. I undercoated it straight out of the box and, once it was dry, was able to get started with no issues at all.

3 comments:

  1. that is a great model, I've looked at him a few time on the net, but he looks a lot more impressive when you can scale him next to a 28mm fig (and Godzilla of course).Oh well another one on the wish list!

    Cheers (I think) Roger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Reaper Bones figures are so cheap too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...